San Diego Sales Operations Team - Travel Executive
We are looking to grow our Travel Executive team in our US office, to work alongside our Travel Consultants to ensure an exceptional standard of guest service is delivered through meticulous attention to detail, thereby delivering accuracy in our documentation, invoicing and booked services. This role will be ideal for a professional with experience in a sales support function who is seeking their next opportunity with excellent career progression and development.
- To be a core component of the team by dovetailing operational requirements with the Travel Consultant’s sales responsibilities, ensuring efficiency and accuracy
- To diligently adhere to operational process and to escalate instances where this isn’t being followed by the team
- Confirm all holiday arrangements, supplier bookings/invoices are correct and ensure guest documentation is completed to the highest standard
- Act as a second pair of eyes, spotting discrepancies and areas for possible error
- Ensure a timely collection of balances
- Obtain and accurately record all required information from guests on behalf of the Travel Consultants
- To prepare and send guest documentation (electronically and via the Scott Dunn app prior to dispatch) in a timely manner
- When required, organize any additional extra elements for the holiday such as excursions, restaurants, spa treatments in conjunction with the Travel Consultant – notably in busy departure periods
- To attend supplier meetings, and training to ensure total immersion in the destinations offered, including from time-to-time visiting countries as part of a familiarization trip
- Demonstrable attention to detail, ownership of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Strong organizational skills and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Interest and understanding of luxury service and guest expectations
- Self-motivated with a proactive and positive attitude
- Genuine passion for luxury travel would be beneficial
Values & Behaviors
All employees must promote, understand and apply Scott Dunn’s workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and applicants must evidence the values as part of the application process.
In the know - Start by listening. We take the time to understand our guests’ and colleagues needs. Be Precise. We take pride in getting every detail right. Own it. We deliver on commitments we make.
In the Detail - Love learning. We energetically seek out and share new ideas and insights. Embrace feedback. We continuously seek to improve by sharing and accepting honest feedback. Work with the best. We attract, retrain and partner with the best.
Inspiring - Look to the future. We constantly seek opportunities to make travel memorable and sustainable. Be more we. We work together collaboratively and value different viewpoints. Win together. We celebrate each other’s successes and have fun.
We aim to find someone who would be office based at our Solana Beach premises in San Diego.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 18 days paid leave, rising by 1 day with each year of service (max 25)
- Medical cover (100% contribution), discounted Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Company loyalty scheme (Travel Fund)
- Travel insurance
- Recognition awards throughout the year
- Social events
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- Solana Beach, CA, USA