San Diego Team - Team Leader - Africa & Latin America
The role of the team leader is to effectively guide, motivate and empower a successful team of Travel Consultants to ensure they continue to place the guest at the heart of everything they do whilst selling our award-winning holidays with accuracy, knowledge and absolute professionalism. This role will suit a candidate looking to take their first step into management. The team leader will play an active role towards the future success of their team and the success of the Luxury Travel Group in line with our values and business objectives. As part of their ongoing development, the team leader will be provided with best practice management and leadership tools and techniques to further develop their management leadership confidence and capability.
- To develop a high-performance team environment that motivates and empowers
- To develop team spirit, collaboration and common purpose
- To ensure your team have all the information they need from across the business
- To clearly communicate and provide clarity on areas of sales measurement, guest feedback and responsibilities within the team
- To create a climate where your team can express their views honestly and openly
- To support and coach individuals to ensure everyone’s personal effectiveness in the team
- To regularly ask for information, input and suggestions for continual improvement
- To ensure success is delivered by guest satisfaction and sales performance
- To escalate blockers to performance where necessary
- To ensure consistency and adherence to operational processes
- To continue to lead by example through successful selling and following best practice
- A clear and confident communicator to the team
- Strong organizational skills
- Respectful to others
- Example of integrity
- Influential, communicating across and upwards
- Ability to delegate
- Ambassador of the business’ values and messaging
Values & Behaviours
All employees must promote, understand and apply Scott Dunn’s workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and applicants must evidence the values as part of the application process.
- In the know - Start by listening. We take the time to understand our guests’ and colleagues needs. Be Precise. We take pride in getting every detail right. Own it. We deliver on commitments we make.
- In the detail - Love learning. We energetically seek out and share new ideas and insights. Embrace feedback. We continuously seek to improve by sharing and accepting honest feedback. Work with the best. We attract, retrain and partner with the best.
- Inspiring - Look to the future. We constantly seek opportunities to make travel memorable and sustainable. Be more we. We work together collaboratively and value different viewpoints. Win together. We celebrate each other’s successes and have fun.
This role is based full time at our office in Solana Beach, San Diego.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- 18 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Familiarization trips
- Recognition awards throughout the year
- Social events
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Solana Beach, CA, USA